Since we work from home due to COVID, it is great having Isabelle with us. We get a lot more exercise comparing to before having Isabelle. She also loves going out with us.
Below is the daily routine that works really well for us.
- 8:00AM: up-time for everyone in the family. We take Isabelle out of the play-pen, put the collar on, and walk her out of the door right away. We tend to do a short-walk and a light run with her in the morning. Both of us really enjoy the morning fresh-air walk.
- 8:20AM: light play and food/water time for Isabelle. We feed Isabelle 3 times a day so this is the good size breakfast for her.
- 8:45AM to 10AM: self-playing, napping, and watching Vincent having online class
- 10:00AM to 10:20AM: Vincent takes Isabelle out for a walk around the neighbourhood. Isabelle has a good time saying hi to all the doggies in the neighbourhood. We have quite a few parks and parkettes in our #Ottawa neighbourhood… This is a great city with many outdoor trails if you haven’t been here before :).
- 10:20AM to 12:00AM: self-playing, sleeping, and hanging-out watching Vincent having online class
- 12:00PM to 12:20PM: Have fun with Vincent outdoor at the park – medium walk
- 12:30PM: Lunch-time for everyone including Isabelle!
- 2:00PM: Outdoor time walking with Vincent again!
- 2:15PM: Grandparents coming by – Isabelle will have a good time saying hi to the grandparents
- 5:00PM: This is when the lady of the house usually takes Isabelle out for a short-walk
- 6:00PM: Dinner time!
- 7:00PM – 8:00PM: Isabelle gets to do a superb long walk, saying hi to the doggie friends around the neighbourhood
- 9:00PM – 11:30PM: snack time or nap-time for Isabelle
- 11:30PM: short-relief walk
- 11:45PM: Sleep time in play-pen